DFA PBAS SR DBA 8/18/2016
MCI - Contract
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MCI - Urgent Requirement: 12monthcontract position in Little Rock, AR.
Candidate must be available for ONSITE interview. This is an onsite only role in Little Rock, AR.
Only qualified US CITIZENS and GREEN CARD HOLDERS with the REQUIRED EXPERIEINCE listed below are welcome to apply. Sorry NO H1 SPONSORSHIP is available for this position. NO THIRD PARTY SPONSORED H1 APPLICANTS will be considered. THIRD PARTY AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.
The Database Administrator/Architect is responsible for providing high quality architectural design and enhancements to the State-Wide Budgeting System.
Senior Data Base Administrator/Architect to support on-going and new enhancements to the PBAS System.
* Responsible for all aspects of the design, development and delivery of data and database solutions
* Design, develop and deliver / implement data solutions to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging, design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques and development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the data solution.
* Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a small / large application project.
* Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
* Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
Providing database development/administration in an enterprise production environment including server installation, configuration, upgrade, maintenance, performance tuning, optimization, backup/restore, recovery, migration, monitoring.
Database Design/Modeling - 5 YEARS
MS SQL Server 2008 R2 - 7 YEARS
Server Migration Experience - 6 YEARS
SharePoint InfoPath Forms Services - 5 YEARS
Database Configuration - 5 YEARS
Database Release Management - 4 YEARS
Storage & Capacity Planning - 5 YEARS
Development experience with ASP.Net, C#, and InfoPath - 3 YEARS
SSRS, SSAS, & SSIS - 5 YEARS