DFA SR SharePoint/.Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
MCI - Contract
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONMCI - Urgent Requirement: 12monthcontract position in Little Rock, AR.
Candidate must be available for ONSITE interview. This is an onsite only role in Little Rock, AR.
Only qualified US CITIZENS and GREEN CARD HOLDERS with the REQUIRED EXPERIEINCE listed below are welcome to apply. Sorry NO H1 SPONSORSHIP is available for this position. NO THIRD PARTY SPONSORED H1 APPLICANTS will be considered. THIRD PARTY AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.
DFA SR SharePoint/.Net Developer - The Senior Developer will work within a .Net development environment with a primary focus on SharePoint and MVC applications.
The Senior Developer will be responsible for managing the design, development and support of complex .Net solutions for a variety of state government business needs. This position will work in a lead capacity by providing design guidance and oversight, such as architecture and code review, and developing and updating coding standards. A well-qualified candidate will possess expert level development skills in both MVC and SharePoint.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design, develop and maintain web based applications in both MVC and SharePoint
* Maintain and enhance existing code
* Perform and participate in design and code review
* Analyze business and system needs and suggest solutions that leverage SharePoint out-of-the-box functionality, as well as custom solutions where applicable.
* Develop and provide technical support for SharePoint web parts and workflows
* Identify risks and make recommendations for best practices
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
* At least 6+ years of solid experience in C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net
* At least 3+ years of SharePoint development experience
* Strong proficiency in MVC and design patterns
* Strong proficiency in MS SQL 2008 or higher
* Expert level experience with modern web application and architectural trends
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
SharePoint Architecture, Design, & Development Experience - 5 Years
ASP.Net MVC Development - 4 Years
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET - 8 Years
MS SQL 2008 or Higher - 7Years
Web Development - 7 Years
Designing SharePoint Collaboration Sites - 4 Years
SharePoint 2010 - 5 Years
Development experience with ASP.Net, C#, and InfoPath - 3 Years
Web Services - 5 Years
SQL Server - 4 Years