DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING AIDE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Roles and Responsibilities of Front-End Team Members
* Answers telephones, triage calls and take messages on appropriate template.
* Assist patients and/or doctor s offices requesting results
* Prepare charts for patient appointments and inpatient consultations.
* Process film/CD requests (sign in and sing out)
* Maintain filing, charting, faxing and all other clerical functions
* Process paperwork for patient visits
* Obtain patient information, and consents
* Prepares charts, ensure films are present at time of appointment and that copies are made for the patient charts.
* Responsible for distributing, documenting and filing any incoming faxes, as needed
* Coordination between doctors office
* Confirm that all outside films are received and signed in
* Ensure patient s requests for results are fulfilled
* Check voicemail and triage messages in a timely manner, as appropriate.
* Keep all materials and forms stocked
* Print out schedule for next day
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
* Minimum 3 years of administrative/clerical experience in a medical office/hospital setting is preferred
* Candidates should possess the following:
* Integrity, Excellence , Courteousness , Efficiency , Compassion, Responsiveness , Dedication, Respect
* Professionalism , Helpfulness , Flexibility , and Innovation
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.