DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN - OUTPATIENT DIALYSIS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 4/14/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
A day in the life of a Dialysis Technician at Meridian includes:
* Administers and monitoring dialysis treatments under the supervision of RNs
* Initiating and terminating dialysis treatment
* Cannulating vascular access
* Monitoring vital signs and dialysis treatment, communicating changes to RN
* Troubleshooting dialysis machine alarms
* Addressing patent needs throughout the dialysis treatment, communicating issues to RN
* Stocking supplies
* RO trending and water testing
* Other tasks as needed
* High School Diploma is required
* Two (2) or more years of dialysis technician experience is required
* Dialysis Certification is required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.