- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN - OUTPATIENT DIALYSIS
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Riverview Medical Center is seeking a Ful Time Patient Care Dialysis Technician.This person will have direct patient care and float to the acute unit when needed.
The dialysis technician administers and monitors the dialysis treatments under the supervision of RN's. Responsibilities will include the following:
* Initiate and terminate dialysis treatment
* Cannulate vascular access
* Monitor dialysis treatment
* Address patent needs throughout the dialysis treatment
* Stock supplies
* RO trending and water testing
* Other tasks as needed
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 2-3 years of dialysis experience required
* Dialysis Technician Certification required
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.