DIR - Social Media Clarisonic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirector Social Media
LOCATION: Redmond, WA
Drive all aspects of Social Media for Clarisonic in the US Social Media Strategy and Plan, Content development and implementation, analytics and reporting to Sr. Management at L Oreal.
The Director of Social Media has responsibility for conception, development and implementation of social and digital initiatives generating enthusiasm and passion for the Clarisonic brand via Social Media, including KPIs and analysis.
This role will continue to build the Clarisonic social strategy, align brand needs, customer preference and L'Oreal metier. This person will be critical in helping develop the social roadmap for the future of the brand.
This position will drive the US Clarisonic Social Media Strategy and team, and accelerate our growth and engagement. They will partner with cross functional teams including creative services, digital, media, PR and Influencers. This position will manage a Social Media Content and Community Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a proven track record in Social Media strategy and management including metrics and analysis, agency/in-house creative relationship management, and creative brand building. In addition, the ideal candidate has an ability to present and influence key business leaders and is passionate about business strategy, program excellence, and leadership.
REPORTING to the VP Marketing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for all brand-related content across all social media: create and manage all content working with digital agencies, video production houses, photographers, writers and internal departments
* Assess, optimize and prioritize key social platforms. Explore new and emerging platforms.
* Partner within Clarisonic and broader L'Or al team on social best practices, tools, media planning.
* Responsible for being the social voice of Clarisonic when developing strategy and execution of Clarisonic, as well as appropriate segmentation.
* Work with PR/Influencer and Paid Media team to implement key initiatives across social channels.
* Manage content development calendar, blog, ensuring messaging is consistent with marketing objectives; work with agencies/in house creatives and brand marketing team to coordinate, format and ensure all assets are on brand.
* Responsible for managing the entire consumer process on social (e.g., reviewing user-generated comments and posts on all social media sites in a timely manner, responding to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user s experience; escalate negative commentary or issues to the appropriate internal team members).
* Maintain site experiences by ensuring tags and descriptions are optimized and content is accurate, relevant and fresh
* Develop key indicators against which social media efforts will be measured, and create a corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance and ROI
* Research and identify digital, social and general social media trends and make recommendations for greater engagement
* Work with customer care to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging for the Clarisonic brand
* Bachelor s degree required; MBA preferred
* 8+ years of experience in a Social Media role, with focus on consumer products.
* Proven experience with social media strategy, data analysis and organized execution.
* Demonstrated ability to engage and encourage an environment that is fast moving, entrepreneurial and accountable.
* Ability to flex easily between strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and nuts-and-bolts execution.
* Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with continual focus process improvement.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and also work independently.
* Ability to work in a networked organization and to collaborate with various departments and teams, promoting a respectful work environment while achieving results.
* Maniacal focus on the customer, with the ability to understand and layer in business realities.
* Sense of humor and willingness to pivot quickly to address new opportunities and business priorities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.