DIS IAM Program Manager 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
MCI - Contract
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONMCI - URGENT REQUIREMENT - 12 Month Contract position in Little Rock, AR.
Candidate must be available for ONSITE interview. This is an onsite only role in Little Rock, AR.
Only qualified US CITIZENS and GREEN CARD HOLDERS with the REQUIRED EXPERIENCE listed below are welcome to apply. Sorry NO H1 SPONSORSHIP is available for this position. NO THIRD PARTY SPONSORED H1 APPLICANTS will be considered. THIRD PARTY AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.
The DIS IAM Program Manager directs, controls, administers, and regulates an enhancement or development program. The Program Manager is the individual ultimately responsible to the agency. The Program Manager's primary responsibility is to drive the entire effort from start to finish. The Program Manager must ensure that the program is completed on schedule and that the final product meets the business, technical, and established qualityrequirements.
PM4 - Years of Relevant Experience: 8 to 9 years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
* Experience with managing implementation of an Identity and access management (IAM) systempreferably with CA's products, adding agencies and applications to the system, implementing enhancements, upgrades etc.
* 7 to 8 years of experience as a systems engineer and a business analyst on an IAM solution. Work with customers to capture business requirements, identify solution, write detailed systemrequirements, work with development and testing to get it implemented and tested.
* 6+ years of experience as a manager/project manager on Identity and access management solution. Ability to work with customers, state agencies and implementation team to get the solution implemented as per customer's specifications and managing the maintenance of the system.
* Over 10 years of experience with CA's IAM solutions (Site Minder and Identity Minder).
* Over 10 years of experience coordinating with IAM product vendors and managing implementation vendors in US and offshore locations.
* Experience coordinating with contracts team, legal team and CAI on SOW, contracts and change requests.
* Must be on call 24/7/365 for response to production issues.
* Necessary to interact with contracted support staff (currently offshore).
* Familiarity with Innotas Project Management solution.
* Understanding of cost modeling and allocation as it relates to service rates is recommended.
*Manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company, such as distribution, finance, and manufacturing.
*Designs project plans, which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
IT Project Management Required - 7 Years
Identity Access Management (IAM) SystemEngineering Experience Required - 7 Years
IAM System Implementation Experience Required - 3 Years
CA IAM Solutions (Site Minder & Identity Minder) Required - 10 Years
ITIL Certification - Highly desired