This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Distribution Associate at Meridian includes:
* Retrieve product from the loading dock, delivery and stock them on each assigned area. They must check all orders against packing/delivery slips for accuracy. Product rotation to prevent loss. Assist with new product implementation.
* Restock emergency medical carts.
* Answer phones.
* Stocking - Restocks shelves to maintain adequate supply for distribution.
* Receipts - Verifies/signs for incoming supplies and records receipt appropriately. All receipts are signed, documented and maintained in department files.
* Packages - All outgoing packages are securely and neatly packaged in accordance with all shipping requirements.
* Fill Requests - Fills requests for supplies and inputs issues.
* Delivers/directs orders to departments - All orders are delivered to proper departments the same day they are received.
* Stock Rotation - Inventory is rotated appropriately in all par replenished areas (oldest date to front).
* Par Storage Shelf Maintenance - Shelves and bins are cleaned, free of cardboard, and EVS is notified if floors need cleaning.
* Communications - Communicate/interface with hospital personnel and others in a courteous/friendly manner.
* High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
* Two years experience in a hospital setting desired
* Ability to push, pull, walk or stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift 25 -50 lbs
* Computer skills required: Will be required to use MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Lawson experience preferred
* Hospital distribution/warehouse experience a plus
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.