DLD Property Preservation Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 1/10/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Provide support, guidance and direction to a team that is responsible for all property preservation activities associated with mortgage loans that are in default, including loss mitigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and Real Estate Owned (REO)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Assess performance of individual members of the team. Provide timely feedback for favorable performance and contributions (i.e. recognition) as well as appropriate coaching/counseling for unfavorable performance
* Support employee career development by providing employees with opportunities to develop their knowledge, skill and abilities and conducting candid career conversations.
* Support staffing (perpetuate the team) through candidate evaluations, conducting interviews and collaborating on staffing decisions
* Collaborate with management to develop human capital plans and capacity models
* Resolve conflicts that arise between employees and/or other constituents
* Establish priorities, delegate work and hold self and team accountable for attaining high quality results
* Monitor, evaluate and approve employee time entry and time off requests
* Ensure policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to
* Address issues with vendors who are not performing the necessary tasks to maintain vacant properties
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Mortgage Servicing required
* Experience with Mortgage Default Servicing preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to establish priorities, delegate work and hold self and team accountable for attaining high quality results
* Operates effectively independently as well as in a team environment
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
* Proficiency with Black Knight and Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) experience preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 5:00 M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status