This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Driver at Meridian includes:
* Delivery and pickup of lab specimens, mail, supplies and other items throughout all Meridian locations in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties.
* High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) strongly preferred.
* Good communication and Customer Service skills required.
* Valid NJ Drivers license and clean driving record for 3 years.
* Must be able to lift, bend and stand for long periods of time.
* Must be flexible with working various days including alternating shifts, weekends and holidays.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.