DRM Solutions Architect / Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DRM SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER for our client in SUNNYVALE, CA
JOB TITLE: DRM SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
MUST HAVE :
* 8+ years of experience working in an environment with Oracle DRM/MDM
* Experience with DRM 220.127.116.11 version upgrades and /or development
* Strong experience in designing hierarchies, creating properties, exports, validations and action scripts
* 5+ years of experience with Oracle Data Integrator (or other ETL tool) in designing package, load plans and automation of the jobs
* Strong experience with chart of accounts mapping design & integrations for mergers & acquisitions
* Deep Knowledge and understanding of Oracle EBS metadata structure
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Attention to details is critical for this role.
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to interact with business and technical teams
* Understanding of APIs for DRM or other systems.
* Programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL
* Knowledge and understanding of NetSuite metadata structure
* Knowledge of NetSuite metadata integrations
* Experience with DRG or ADF/SOA custom workflow solution