Data Analysis Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
ALS Environmental USA
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create report forms using LIMS
* Electronically assemble data packages in Adobe Acrobat
* Use Microsoft Word to write report narratives
* First level review of data packages
* Organize and separate all data associated with client data packages
* Copy all data associated with client data packages
* Generation of analytical case narrative that summarizes data compliance with clientprojects
* Other duties as assigned
* Diligent work ethic and the ability to work as a team member
* Competence with Microsoft Word and Access
* Working knowledge of LIMS system is beneficial
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organizational skills
* Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skill
* Two years experience in an analytical lab
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, clients, customers, and the general public
* Strong commitment to quality and integrity
* Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients
* Able to sit, and /or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day
* Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment
* Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: