Data Analyst/Architect (MD, Linthicum) 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Koniag Services, Inc. is looking for a Data Analyst/Architect to join our team in the Baltimore, MD area. This position will provide data analysis and support services to KSI and our client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform HBX System Errors analysis.
* Validate 1095-A and 1095-B files, and reconcile 8001 transactions.
* Work for the EDI Operations team under the IT Project Management Office (PMO) to provide EDI related services for the Exchange.
* Analyze EDI files sent to and received from Carriers and identify errors and root cause for EDI file rejections.
* Coordinate with the development team, business operations team and the testing team to analyze, fix, test and transmit EDI files on a daily basis.
* Analyze the EDI 999 files from the Carriers and perform root cause analysis for exceptions.
* Create data change request with the PMO to fix consumer or system reported errors, coordinate with technical and business teams to analyze error reports, access HBX database and application to perform root cause analysis for transaction rejections.
* Communicate with MHBE IT team, business team, vendor team and other stakeholders to translate business needs into EDI data fixes and solutions.