This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Data Analyst/Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components for the PMO project to which they are assigned. This role will be involved in the technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. This role also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The Data Analyst/Developer strives to continuously improve the agile processes and practices. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
CURRENT TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
Aginity AMP, SQL, Informatica, testing competencies, data modeling, IBM Campiagn/Unica
* The ideal candidate needs to possess:
* Eager and flexible to learn cross-functional roles on an agile team
* 2+ years experience with SQL
* A solid understanding of data modeling and data warehouse concepts
* A solid understanding and appreciation for the Agile methodology and SAFe.
* Background with Aginity AMP, IBM Campaign/Unica, and Marketing principles a plus.
* Background in Informatica or other ETL tools a plus
* Ability to interact well in a team environment
* Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
* Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
* Work successfully in an Agile Project across multiple feature and component teams.
* Develop Erwin Data modeling specifications.
* Complete estimates and work plans in Program Increments (PI) Meetings as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
* Participate in all phases of system testing.
* Ability to work collaboratively across a high-functioning agile team.
* Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.