Data Analyst 9/9/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Deer Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Support our client-dedicated Integrated Facilities Management team through involvement in business systems tied to financial, work order data, facility statistics.
* Preparation and analysis of regular and ad-hoc reports.
* Support operational analysis and performance to ensure flawless execution against KPIs and other associated metrics.
* Work closely with and support Account Leadership and Clients (internal & external) in implementing reporting routines to ensure seamless and timely service delivery.
CLIENT SERVICE | SATISFACTION:
* Develop and maintain positive client relationship.
* Conflict resolution and solution analysis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* College degree, preferred.
* 2+ years of relevant experience.
* 3+ years of relevant experience, preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
* Six sigma certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Solid data analysis and research skills and experience extracting, tracking, and organizing data from various databases for metrics, reports, etc
* Advanced experience with MS Office suite, and CMMS databases, Visio, Sharepoint
* Technical knowledge of building systems, data center, UPS, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, etc.
* SQL and VBA code experience
* Excellent communications written and verbal
* Presentation skills, preferred
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS:
* Regular and predictable attendance in order to support the needs of the business and client.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43675BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.