Healthcare Data Analyst with SQL - Health Plan Operations Support Team 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reviews current reports and outputs for accuracy, efficiency and viability
* Gathers business requirements; determines most effective and efficient reporting platform
* Review logic, criteria and definitions to incorporate into data models to extract functional data sets for reporting
* Develops outputs based on gathered requirements
* Review outputs for trends
* Collects statistical information to determine whether business areas have negative impacts on their businesses, or at least improve their business practice
* Research root cause
* Consultative to business owners
* Actively participate analyst meetings
* Identifies improvements regarding report efficiencies and platform effectiveness
* Works with business owners to research root cause and communicate improvement recommendations
* Participates in continuing education activities to improve upon skills
* Work collaboratively with Manager and business owners
* Provides assistance on technical matters and act as a significant information resource
* Participant in cross functional initiatives
* month end reporting
Bachelor Degree or advanced education preferably in Business Administration or Computer Science
5+ years experience in managed care industry is required.
Proficient in Data Analysis, T- SQL, Visual Basics, MS Visio and MS office including Access, Word, Excel & Power point. Skilled in the ability to create, modify and execute moderate to advance queries. Keen aptitude in analyzing, interpreting and communicating outputs, including those of large data sets. Capable of designing reporting outputs (with automation features) for all levels of the organization. 3+ years experience in data integrity analysis. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. Ability to facilitate requirement sessions
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).