This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11257 Data Analyst (Open Date: 08/12/2016)
SW - Development Services
We're hiring for a Data Analyst to join our Business Process Management team. The BPM team provides tool and process support to the DevOps organization in order to help them track and deliver functionality to the clients of CSG. This position will work with our Agile teams, leaders, and other departments to provide solutions which store, retrieve, and report on data related to the software development process.
With this position you will learn and support the tools and processes used by the DevOps teams.
What you will be doing:
* Provides internal client support for reporting, configuration and connectivity of Atlassian tools.
* Assists internal clients in the development and configuration of applications to solve business problems.
* Extracts and manipulates data through relational database products.
* Assists clients with hardware and software related issues.
* Works with internal IT department on product enhancements.
* Defines, develops, tests and documents applications for internal clients.
* Evaluates internal client requests/needs to determine most efficient and accurate method to solve issues.
* Develops and maintains documentation and Provides demonstrations and technical expertise to internal clients.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related professional experience.
* 3 years of experience in building SQL
* Experience or a strong background in building solutions using SQL, X-HTML and reporting tools.
* Previous experience with configuring software solutions using: JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint is a strong plus.
* Needs to be a self-starter with ability to develop solutions to support the development organization business processes.
* Candidate needs good communication and people skills as they will be working with different departments for the system support and with team leaders to develop solution for the business processes.