Data Analyst - Steritech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Data Analyst (DA) is a position on the Analytics Team reporting to the Director, Insights & Analytics. The DA has primary responsibility for analyzing client data for specific insights that will
enable the client to make better business decisions.
Examples of these types of analyses include:
(1) Evaluation of assessment results for predictive/prescriptive analytics,
(2) Correlation of assessment results to outside data sources,
(3) Comparison of assessment data to results from a given client's peer group,
(4) Analysis of factors associated with assessment results to determine specific relationships,
(5) Monitoring Specialist metrics to advise the client team on potential concerns, and
(6) Routinely advising on adherence to specific service level agreements.
The DA role is client facing, and may require attendance and presentations at business reviews and other client or internal meetings in order to strengthen the relationship with the customer.
The DA will work closely with the rest of the client team to ensure seamless communication and delivery of results.
In addition, the Data Analyst must develop an in-depth understanding of the Brand Standards business, Steritech protocols and procedures and specific customer brand requirements
to ensure a high level of service to the client and to facilitate excellent communication between Steritech and all levels of the client organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
* Proficiency with data analysis applications, including Excel and Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI, Tableau and QlikView as well as database structure and queries.
* Extrapolation of data patterns to derive meaningful results. Ability to create visualizations that clearly illustrate results for non-technical personnel
* Ability to clearly communicate complex analysis to non-technical personnel both verbally and in written forms
* Must display critical thinking skills, including the ability to assess numbers, trends, and data in order to reach new conclusions based on the findings
* Develop and maintain and in-depth knowledge of the market segment, sharing insights, trends, benchmarking and best practices with clients assigned
* Proactively assesses company performance on quality, calibration, round spread, day-parting, survey results, Specialist feedback and manages SLAs
* Assists in the development of data capture in order to ensure data integrity and maximize the value of the data collected
* Suggests new methods of data capture, analysis and reporting to provide continuous improvement and value to clients served
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, validates customer needs and adds value to customers programs on an ongoing basis.
* Establishes productive, professional and consultative relationships with key personnel throughout assigned client organizations (at both the franchise and corporate level).
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability, and/or background required.
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, statistics or a related field or three years progressive experience in a data analysis role
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to perform independently in high pressure and dynamic situations with skill and tact
* Demonstrated ability to execute on projects and initiatives
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to demonstrate data analysis skill and ability to apply this to business situations
* Attention to detail.
* Sound decision making skills.
* Desire and ability to travel via car and airplane to meet clients, field operations, attend meetings and conference as necessary (10% travel potential)
* Proficiency with Google applications (docs, sheets, calendar, drive, etc.).
* Must pass pre-employment background screenings (DMV, criminal, drug).
* Minimum of three years of data analysis experience
* Experience in the (food service/grocery/convenience/QSR) industry
Physical Demands/ Equipment Used
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
* Passenger car, telephone, personal computer, other general office equipment
* Walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, sitting, driving, seeing, communicating (orally & in writing).
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: