This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Sugar Land, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DATA ANALYST for our client in SUGAR LAND TX
JOB TITLE: DATA ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: SUGAR LAND, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
ACTIVITIES, WORK PRODUCT / DELIVERABLES:
* Prepares detailed specifications, requirements, scope documents and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of moderately complex application programs.
* Performs Data Analysis - Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing s
* Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
* Analyzes moderately complex systems requirements and existing business processes and information systems, and develops cost-effective information technology solutions.
* Validates moderately complex requirements, including functional validation and traceability and consensus building.
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Filter and "clean" data, and review computer s, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
* Performs moderately complex activities related to User-Centered Design Analysis including the following: Conceptual Design, including UCD and end-to-end experience design; Interaction Design, including Information architecture and workflow analysis; Visual Design, including page design and rapid prototyping.
* Works with other LOB, Management, departments and/or teams to gather requirements/prioritize business and information needs by setting up and leading requirements meetings
* Ability to leadfacilitate requirements review meetings
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Performs other duties as assigned.