Data Architect 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _Hello_
_Hope you are doing great_
_If you are interested please reply with below detail_
_ Updated Resume_
_ Rate expectation_
_ Best time for call_
Position: DATA ARCHITECT
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full Time
ONLY GREEN CARD OR US CITIZEN
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ABILITIES
* This position is responsible for the data analyses/ design and solution architecture for DW applications.
* Creation of conceptual, logical and physical database models as well as process and data lineage diagrams.
* Create Application design, High level Design based on customer requirements
* Ensure design meets the requirements.
* Source data analysis / profiling where necessary to support ETL design.
* Work closely with ETL developers to assist them with development life cycle.
* Provide support on any development, testing and deployment activities.
* Ensure necessary metadata repositories are developed for all initiatives and ensure these meet current needs and provide flexibility for future growth.
* Ensure that documentation is created, meets standards, and is properly maintained according to established standards and procedures, to facilitate ongoing support and maintenance.
* Working knowledge of dimensional and relational modeling required.
* 3 NF / Dimensional Design and modeling experience (should have worked with a modeling tool like ERWIN).
* Should have a good experience on Vertica table/projection design.
* Should have understanding of DW concepts like initial loads/delta loads/SKs/audit columns/staging tables
* Proven experience designing the architecture of Data Warehousing and BI solutions in a multi-terabyte environment is a HUGE plus
* Data analysis skills required
* Working knowledge of Vertica architecture highly desired
* Should be familiar with: Unix/Linux, Informatica, Teradata & Vertica SQL
* Should have hands-on to handle huge data volume and perf tuning on Vertica database.
* Preferable to have good shell/perl scripting knowledge
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple initiatives
* Good Spoken / Written communication skills.
* Good Comprehension and Articulation skills.
* MUST be open to relocate to Atlanta