This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
NTT Data Inc
* Lead customer engagements in areas of data archival and application retirement.
* Analyze customer requirements data archival and retirement requirements, technology landscape, business requirements to formulate an Archival (ILM) Strategy.
* Provide recommendations on architectural and technology options pertaining to data archival
* Provide recommendations on data access and reporting
* Define detailed design for the archiving project
* Provide end to end implementation services in the project SDLC
* ILM software installation and deployment of solution in production
* Address expectations of client and internal stakeholders
* Bring knowledge of ILM best practices and implement these in data archival implementations
* Assist in defining, positioning, promoting, and gaining acceptance on Point of Views pertaining to Information Lifecycle Management.
* Mentoring and training less experienced services delivery employees as needed
* 10+ years of IM experience with the last 3 years in ILM disciplines
* Strong concepts in Information Lifecycle Management with at least 3 engagements in Data Archival or Application Retirement. Exposure to Test Data Management will be an advantage
* Three years of more hands on experience on Informatica ILM technologies.
* Three years of more hands on experience on popular ETL tools such as Informatica IBM Infosphere DataStage, ODI etc
* Certifications in relevant technologies will be an added advantage
* Demonstrable experience as an Information Architect
* Outstanding written and oral communications skills, and group facilitation capabilities. Superior problem solving and decision-making capabilities
* Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling techniques, data warehousing design and concepts, balanced scorecard design, and design of dashboards and KPIs will be advantageous
* Proven customer facing experience in both pre-sales and delivery. Ability to conceptualize clients' needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.