Data Center Solution Architect
JOB TITLE: DATA CENTER SOLUTION ARCHITECT - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MILWAUKEE, WI
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE ROLE IS AS FOLLOWS:
* To conceptualize design and manage delivery of product / project and sustenance as per defined scope and standards in all DC technology.
* To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
* To manage the customer delivery / expectations and the technical team
* To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
* To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
* To architect design and develop solution for product / project and sustenance delivery.
* 12-16years of experience in requirement analysis, design, development/customization and testing of complex technology solutions in DC Domain.
* Must have experience in implementation of at least one end to end DC implementation solution for a large customer.
* Must have exposure to latest technology trends
* Must have experience in direct customer interactions.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* Should have expertise in designing and architecture of application/platform deployments.
* Should have experience in the implementation of business transformation and system replacement projects for large scale industry requirements.
* Should be familiar with performance optimization and performance tuning of large software systems.
* Should be sufficiently familiar with practices, methods and tools used to deliver world class deployment.
* Experience in solution implementation using agile methodology would be a plus.
* Should have understanding of hardware and software lifecycle and asset management paradigms.
EXPERIENCE / JOB RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
* Delivering end to end solution architecture and high level designs for DC tracks.
* Creating conceptual solution architecture based on high level requirements
* Derive solution components / COTS from the conceptual architecture.
* Support and guide design teams in designing component high level and detailed designs.
* Provide guidance to create and review interface specifications between multiple systems.
* Capacity planning
* Drive application benchmarking and performance analysis.
* Create and execute project plans.
* Initiate and drive proof of concepts.
* Soft skills
* Decision Making - Makes appropriate and timely technical/people decisions.
* Customer Focus - Constantly explores to conceptualize and understand customer needs and proactively deliver the requirement