Data Collection Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
On-Site Google Projects, CA
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently helping a local client, 'the World's Largest Search Engine'. This is a 1 year temporary assignment to start, with possible extension of another year located in Mountain View, CA.
This team is focused on helping to move healthcare from reactive to proactive. Combining expertise from the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, electrical engineering, computer science, we're developing new technology tools for physicians that can integrate easily into daily life and help transform the detection, prevention, and management of disease. Current projects in development include a smart contact lens with miniaturized glucose sensor; a nanodiagnostics platform to help with early detection of disease; and Liftware utensils for people with tremor.
As a Data Collection Coordinator, you will work with the engineering and product teams to test new and existing products during various phases of the design process. You will plan and execute data collections, ensure the integrity and privacy of the data collected, and assist in the distribution of the data analysis to the development teams.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating experimental data collection on human subjects
- Scheduling and logistics for testing programs
- Executing detailed test protocols and recording data for analysis
- 4 year degree in an experimentation-driven field (biology, (bio)chemistry, engineering, economics)
- 0-2 years relevant experience working in clinical testing or HCI (Human Computing Interaction) environment
- Demonstrated highly analytical and systematic thought process
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Docs
Nice to have:
- Experience developing protocols for human testing of wearable devices
- Experience coordinating human testing of wearable devices