Data Coordination Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for obtaining complete and accurate confirmation of verbal orders from prescribing physicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
2) Reviews documents for qualification and completeness.
3) Generates accurate documents to be mailed to physicians for completion signature and date.
4) Generates renewal documents in a timely fashion.
5) Performs follow up on daily files and various reports to ensure the timely receipt of documentation.
6) Documents information in computerized data management system.
We offer our employees a great benefits package that includes Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement and more! Advancement opportunities are available.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Minimum of one year clerical/office experience.
* Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills
* Ability to obtain Missouri Pharmacy Technician License.
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V