This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a Global Fortune 500 Company in recruiting for a Lockbox Specialist job in Chicago, IL. This is a long-term contract opportunity. As a Lockbox Specialist you will be responsible for processing checks and banking documents in a fast paced lockbox environment. Apply Now if you meet the requirements below!
Responsibilities for this Lockbox Specialist job include:
- Work in a Lockbox environment performing data entry and processing payments
- Use OPEX and KXT machines to process checks and banking documents
- Follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free data on a consistent basis
- Must have at least 6 months experience in banking, account receivable, or payment processing
- Ability to type 8,000 - 10,000 KSPH, with 100% accuracy
- Attention to detail and strong data entry skills in a production environment required
- Effectively communicate with team members
- Comprehend and translate verbal, written, and on-line instructions into action
- Proven customer service focus
- Perform other support operations functions as required
- Follow internal operational controls and bank standards
- Lift up to 25 lbs
- Solid attendance record
- Able to fully commit to the work schedule with no days off for 1st 90 days
- Flexible to work additional hours with little notice
Apply Now if you are interested in this Lockbox Specialist job in Chicago, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled