Data Entry Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Compliance Data Entry Team
DAT Solutions, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is looking to fill a full time position as a Data Entry Clerk in Beaverton, Oregon.
SUMMARY: The Compliance Data Entry Team is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate entry of insurance data for the CarrierWatch product, monitoring and working back office tasks and supporting inbound call/email and chat queues related to carrier compliance thereby contributing to the overall data integrity and growth of the CarrierWatch product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Performs fast and accurate data entry of all insurance certificate information as assigned.
2. Evaluate certificate information using principles of common sense, seeking assistance as needed from the Compliance Manager and/or Insurance Resources.
3. Reviews completed work and data entry exceptions, making necessary corrections to ensure accuracy of information.
4. Provides feedback to data entry reps on the quality of their work in an effort to prevent future mistakes.
5. Monitor exception reports related to data integrity, correcting discrepancies and updating information as needed to ensure the quality of the information published.
6. Field inbound calls, chats and emails related to Carrier Compliance.
7. Make outbound calls as needed to request updated insurance certificates or to verify certificate information for clarity and accuracy.
8. Other duties as may be assigned by Customer Support Management
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DESIRED SKILLS PROFILE:
* Personal Computer Basics
* Time Management
* Decision Making
* Customer Service
* Listening Skills
* Phone Skills * Communication
* Problem Solving
* Organization Skills/Housekeeping
* Dealing With Conflict Anger in Others
* Integrity and Confidentiality Accountability
* Professional and Appearance
* Interpersonal Skills
* Persuasive Presentation
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Responsible for processing all incoming insurance certificate information accurately and in a timely manner.
2. Demonstrate a minimum data entry speed of 10000 kph with accuracy
3. Have basic MS Office knowledge
4. Keeps excellent records to accurately organize work tasks. This is accomplished through the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
5. Maintains good working relationships with team and internal and external customers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to be mobile and to use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and occasionally phones. The employee may occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Normal office conditions, with a quiet to moderate noise level. Three-story office building with elevator service. Additional hours may occasionally be required with advance approval from the Supervisor.
ABOUT DAT SOLUTIONS
DAT Solutions has supported the transportation industry for over 30 years. Today, DAT Solutions operates the industry's largest freight marketplace where transportation professionals meet and transact business in the spot market. This marketplace handles 68 million freight loads and trucks per year. In addition, DAT Solutions acts as a resource for transportation information and trends with its freight rate and analytical products.
* DAT Solutions Extended Network, the industry's largest freight marketplace
* High quality industry information analytics
* World-class staff devoted to developing and supporting our services and customers
* The network offers 68 million freight loads and truck per year
* DAT Solutions sets the industry standard for load boards, with unprecedented speed, efficiency and usability
For more information about DAT Solutions, visit www.DAT.com
DAT Solutions offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
DAT Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. DAT Solutions will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.