Data Entry/Customer Service Specialist (Weekends, Night Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP has an immediate need for a Data Entry/Customer Service professional. The hours for this position are Friday 10 p.m. - Saturday 10 a.m. and Saturday 10 p.m. - Sunday 10 a.m.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Processing forms related to educational assistance or training activities which involves data entry into various administration systems and detailed quality audits
* Achieves established target quality rating (99.9% accuracy) for all telephone, email and administrative tasks
* Achieves established service level agreement (SLA) metrics
* Support and participate in relentless root cause analysis (RRCA) activities.
* Answer and process emails requests related to user questions and/or problems relating to education assistance program
* Log detailed description of unresolved issues into trouble ticket system and manage trouble ticket to closure
* Support data entry, update, and maintenance in a variety of HR systems.
* Minimum 3-5 years in data processing, administrative processing, customer service call center or equivalent type experience and training
* Proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, Word and web-based applications
* Ability to work the following weekend night shift; Friday 10:00pm Saturday 10:00am & Saturday 10:00pm Sunday 10:00am
* Analytical and detailed oriented.
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* Demonstrated proficiency in customer service, quality, and continuous improvement.
* Must be professional, self-directed, and be able to manage competing priorities.
* Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Training and/or certifications in formal quality programs.
* SuccessFactors Learning management system (LMS) experience preferred.
* Call Center phone system experience (e.g., inContact)
* Experience resolving customer issues via telephone and e-mail.
* Oracle Service Cloud system experience or issue ticket tracking system experience
* Internet savvy
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.