Data Entry Operator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Linden Resources is dedicated to expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities while exceeding the expectations of our customers. We believe all people with disabilities should have meaningful opportunities for employment - and we make it happen! All of our activities grow out of one guiding premise: the individual, local businesses and the community as a whole benefit when a qualified individual with a disability obtains meaningful employment.
Linden Resources is seeking a full-time Data Entry Operator II driven to exceed expectations while providing our customers with first class service. Position will begin on December 1st.
Documented disability meeting AbilityOne qualifications required.
This position operates keyboard-controlled data entry devices such as a computer, key-operated magnetic tape, or disc encoder to transcribe data into a format suitable for computer processing. Job task requires skill in operating an alphanumeric keyboard, and an understanding of transcribing procedures and relevant data entry equipment. This position requires the application of experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed, and searching for interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
Core Responsibilities Include:
* Compare data with source documents or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
* Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisor.
* Maintain logs of activities and completed work. Load machines with required input or output data such as paper, disk, or tape.
* Pull materials needed to complete work assignments. Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
* Perform Quality Checks, as defined by the Program Manager and perform other additional duties as assigned.
Core Requirements Include:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent. Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
* Associates Degree; 2+ years of experience required. Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
* Attention to detail accuracy and follow through is essential.
* Individual must possess good interpersonal, communications skills; Time management skills are essential.
* Candidates must be able to adhere to policies, procedures, and quality controls in relation to job specific instruction.
* Proficient with Excel Spreadsheets, 10 key calculators. Ability to type 40 wpm.
* Filing and document management skills required.
* Effective use of interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
* Candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
* Training will be provided at Linden Resources.
* Candidate must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. The physical demands of this position are variable.
* perform additional duties as assigned
Please submit resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to Linden Resources HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com if you need reasonable accommodation in the application process.
Linden Resources is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All hiring decisions are ba