Data / Information Architect - Project Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for TECHNICAL WRITER for our client in COLUMBIA, SC
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL WRITER
JOB LOCATION: COLUMBIA, SC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
* Candidate(s) should possess a proven knowledge of process improvement with strong emphasis in technical writing.
* Candidate(s) will be responsible for building, documenting and implementing technical processes as well as onboarding processes related to the consolidation of state-wide information technologies.
* The ability to work independently and to work outside of the normal work hours, as needed, is required.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the services offered and processes necessary to implement those services;
* Produce high quality documentation and flow charting to document those processes;
* Design, document and maintain onboarding processes.
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.