Data Integration Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Cotiviti USA, LLC
The Data Integration Architect develops, enhances, and provides insight for data integration architecture and serves as a subject matter expert for healthcare claims analysis and complex reporting needs. This role also provides consultative analytical support to internal and external customers on various projects and conducts detailed claims analysis and ad-hoc reporting as prioritized by management. The position communicates the outcomes of analysis to business owners, senior management, and clients in a manner adding insight and value to our clients. This role will spend time working independently and as part of a team and will focus on specific deadlines as well as exceptional client service.
Data Integration Architecture for Cotiviti
* Identify data requirements to integrate new data sources or develop new systems.
* Acts as company-wide Subject Matter Expert for Data / Claims Analysis and complex reporting needs (Claims Analysis Process, Process options, Data, Rules, Etc.)
* Analysis of client data or acquired /merged / partner company data.
* Recommend data efficiencies and usage across databases.
* Design of use and inclusion of acquired /merged / partner data integration and development of data schemas and reporting tools.
* Review current programs for opportunities to improve effectiveness and reduce risks/costs.
* Assist in the development of processes/architecture to combine healthcare claims data into integrated databases.
* Evaluate data and provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders
* Represent Cotiviti in a client facing role with partner companies, clients in data evaluations and requirements and design meetings.
* Mentor Cotiviti employees in regards to data insight and best practices.
* Conduct thorough qualitative and quantitative analysis of medical claims data sets.
* Produce accurate and meaningful ad hoc reports from verbal and written requests.
Other Related Responsibilities
* Actively promotes and participates in process improvement.
* Assists with Claims Analysis as schedule permits.
* Conduct detailed claims analysis and ad-hoc reporting as prioritized by management.
* Produces work that reflects a focus on quality in consideration of the client's (internal and external) needs and qualitative self-review process.
* Produces, validates and delivers regularly scheduled reports on a timely basis.
* Leads assigned claims analysis data calls to ensure the client understands the claims analysis process and all the data elements Cotiviti needs to perform an accurate analysis.
* Identifies all data issues and coordinates a resolution with the prospective client team.
* Manages client expectations.
* Special projects (e.g., RFP support) System Upgrades.
* Sets appropriate expectations with internal and external clients while cultivating an image of professionalism and quantitative / qualitative excellence.
* Available for off-hours support for executive team members in the company as required.
* Bachelor s Degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, CIS, MIS, or related field from a reputable, accredited university
* 8+ years of experience working with large volumes of medical claims data. Knowledge of HCFA & UB04 data elements.
* Knowledge of healthcare claims processing platforms.
* Knowledge of healthcare claims editing systems for correct coding.
* Knowledge of standard industry coding systems such as CPT, ICD-9, and UB04 Codes.
* 5+ years working within relational database structures. 5+ years of SQL scripting experience including DML required.
* 5+ years of experience developing reports using SQL.
* Experience with Business Objects a plus.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, Macro's, V Lookups, queries, advanced written formulas).
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Organizational skills.
* Desire and capacity to learn new concepts and software.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Comfortable speaking in front of a group, with clients, and working with physician executives.
* Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
* Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods.
* Travel up to 10%.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.