Data Integration - Developer - Level III 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : DATA INTEGRATION - DEVELOPER - LEVEL III
LOCATION : LOVELAND, CO
EXPERIENCE (YEARS) : 8+
JOB DESCRIPTION :
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Support the full lifecycle of IBM Infosphere Change Data Capture and Change Data Delivery, including installation, support and upgrades. We have both version 6.5 and 10.2
* Some experience with DataStage ETL is considered a plus.
* Assist in determining root cause analysis of issues.
* As part of Continuous Improvement, determine application failure points and determine methods to proactively recover or warn support of any imminent failures. Implement methods to minimize and fix issues ahead of any potential failures.
* Develop and ensure appropriate Disaster Recovery plans are in place
* Manage several concurrent projects/enhancements as required within the scheduled timeline.
* Assist with migrations of both CDD/CDC and ETL projects
* Participates in peer code reviews
* Participate in on-call and after hours support, as needed.
* Assist other members of the team, where appropriate, applying previous experience to assist them in accomplishing their goals
* Create documentation for network diagrams, work flow processes and support as needed.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
Five years of experience in supporting IBM Infosphere Change Data Capture (CDC) and Change Data Delivery (CDD)
* Two years of experience in supporting DataStage ETL is a plus
* Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills, effectively communicating complex technical issues.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
GENERIC MANAGERIAL SKILLS :
1) Ability to work and communicate with a team of technical developers/analysts and non-technical business stakeholders.
2) Good verbal, written and presentation skills