Data Integrity Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Airgas USA, LLC is hiring a Data Integrity Specialist based at our location in Independence, OH!
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team, eager to drive our business forward?
As the largest distributor of welding, medical and specialty gases and hard goods in the United States, Airgas has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers. Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment!
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Data Integrity Specialist is responsible for data entry and maintenance for our integrated enterprise system (SAP). As part of the Data Integrity team, this position is responsible for the accurate entry of data into SAP. The Data Integrity team is responsible for the efficient and effective management of customer master data, customer hierarchies, pricing. This will require an individual with exceptional attention to detail, intermediate to advanced computer skills, in-depth knowledge of our business, products and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Process all internal inbound requests for new accounts and performs updates to existing accounts in accordance with divisional policies.
* Process inbound requests for new pricing and pricing updates to existing accounts, utilizing the SAP and PROs systems.
* Research and process changes to customer accounts related to returned mail.
* Review credit memos prior to approval routing for accuracy and completeness.
* Utilize multiple tools to analyze data to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer master data.
* Other projects or duties as assigned by department supervisor/manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* High School Diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
* Minimum 2 years experience in an office environment with customer facing activities, internal or external. Previous data integrity experience preferred but not required.
* In lieu of experience a bachelor's degree in a business related field will be considered.
* Strong computer skills with an ability to manipulate & analyze large amounts of data.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as a demonstrated ability to utilize financial applications within SAP.
* Ability to train new employees and to answer questions regarding job procedures and issues. Including having the ability to adjust to others needs and learning styles.
* Exhibits customer focused behavior such as building positive relationships and strives to understand customer's needs, both internal and external.
* Ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
* Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions based on investigation and judgment as well as ability to discern when to escalate issues.
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to adjust communication method based on customer situation.
* A positive approach and willingness to learn coupled with the ability to work in a team environment.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In lieu of the above, any equivalent combination of training and experience that provided the aforementioned knowledge, abilities and skills may be considered at the discretion of Airgas USA, LLC.
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability