Data Management Solution Architect 8/11/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Master Data Management Solution Architect is responsible for applying MDM strategies, requirements and policies aligned to the company's vision, and supporting an MDM implementation on multiple technology platforms. The Master Data Management Solution Architect candidate will translate master data requirements into technical specifications, designing and overseeing the delivery of functional ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
* Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
* Able to quickly learn new technologies as they become prevalent and widely implemented including decision making, time management, and task prioritization
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
* Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects. simultaneously.
* Knowledge on Web based development technology (e.g. Html, DHTML, VB script, Jscript, Asp 3.0, InterDev) and XML Web Services (XML,SOAP,XSL,XSD,WSDL,DTD) a major plus
* Medium to High level expertise on web services for data integration a plus
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelordegree in the field of computer science, Information Management or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience preferred.