Data Modeler 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANDATORY SKILLS :
1. Able to analyse and design of system solutions to meet business and reporting needs.
2. Understand data granularity, subject areas and entity relationships of source systems.
3. Have experience in drawing actionable insights from data.
4. Have experience in building models, following Kimball or Inmon approaches.
4. Able to develop, validate, publish, and maintain healthcare Unified data model, Logical data model and Physical data model.
5. Should have experience in modelling tools like ER-WIN or IBM Data Architect etc.
DESIRED SKILLS :
1. Modelling of DataMart or Data ware house through STAR- SNOW FLAKE schemas.
2. Should have knowledge about different DW models like Dimensional DW model, Atomic DW model etc.
3. Experienced of modelling and integrating large and multiple data sources through confirmed entities.
4. Should be well versed with Data Mining, Statistical Analysis and Decision Making concepts.