This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Hope you are doing great!
ROLE :: DATA MODELER
LOCATION :: LOVELAND, CO
DURATION ::12+ MONTH
JOB DESCRIPTION ::
Worked upon different databases, any ETL Tool, Unix/Linux/Windows, Data Warehouse
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES::
1) Experience with Data Integration tools like Datastage and informatica
2) Experience implementing data integration solutions using dimensional modeling a structures
3) experience with data integration implementation (ETL, change data capture, data replication, and data movement) involving data warehousing and operational systems
4) Expert knowledge of various scripting languages, scheduling tools and version control software
5) Solid understanding of transactional and information systems, data warehouses, data marts, ODS, MDM methodologies and life cycles
6) Strong SQL/database knowledge and familiarity with SQL query optimization
7) Identify opportunities to optimize the ETL environment, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
8) Experience with data analysis, data profiling and data quality techniques, methodologies and tools
9) Working knowledge of Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems