Data Processing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Position
The Data Processing Specialist will handle data entry of field inspection paperwork into Tecta America's online database, create roof drawings using RoofCAD software, processes and schedules service requests for national account customers, fields phone calls from both internal and external customers, communicates on a regular basis with internal and external customers, fields after hours calls from national accounts and operating unit customers and responds accordingly. This position reports to the Customer Solutions Center Director and the work hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm.
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience using RoofCAD preferred, but not required
* Knowledge of roof penetrations, terminology, etc a plus
* Construction industry experience a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a team environment (frequent interaction with internal departments, operating units and customers)
* Ability to work independently
Minimum high school graduate, preference will be given to Associates Degree