Data Product Marketing Manager - Media
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Time Warner Cable
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Type: Full Time
This is an exciting time to join our team! Time Warner Cable Media is now Spectrum Reach. Spectrum Reach, the merger and power of three great companies Spectrum Reach (Charter), Time Warner Cable and Bright House Media Strategies, will create tremendous new advertising and marketing opportunities for our clients across the country. Our ambition is to be the marketing platform of choice for advertisers in our markets. With national scale and an unmatched commitment to innovation, we are well positioned to deliver a powerful combination of innovative ad products and services to help our clients achieve their objectives.
The Spectrum Reach Product Marketing team currently seeks an energetic Data Product Marketing Manager to oversee our suite of innovative data-driven solutions.
This position will have responsibility of working with cross-functional leadership to help develop Spectrum Reach s strategic vision and tactical implementation of our proprietary census-level viewership data solutions. This strategy must support our overarching brand positioning and promise for local, regional and national sales channels.
This role requires a unique blend of strategic thinking, creativity and data story telling proficiency (research) to help our advertisers understand the value of Spectrum Reach s data-driven product suite.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible but not limited to supporting all key Spectrum Reach proprietary census-level viewership data solution products and offerings.
Essential Job Functions:
* Create strategic marketing solutions to support sales monetization efforts for all of Spectrum Reach s data-driven ad solutions including Linear, Addressable and Digital.
* Be the Product Marketing expert for Spectrum Reach s first and third-party data portfolio, including the creating and maintenance of a data playbook.
* Lead marketing efforts by partnering with Sales, Data, Research and other cross-functional teams to leverage campaign performance insights to power data-driven success stories for top advertising categories.
* Produce high-quality, easy to understand sales collateral (presentations, one-sheets, client communications, videos, etc.) to equip the sales force with tools that articulate Spectrum Reach s value proposition effectively, succinctly, and with high impact.
* Interpret key research and insights to develop differentiated, defensible market positioning and value propositions.
* Review key performance indicators, including sales trends, conversion rates, site traffic, usability data and customer satisfaction survey results, to identify top drivers and areas of opportunities.
* 3 years+ of research with at a minimum of 1 year of data-driven research experience, working with Nielsen, eMarketer and Kantar for research/data needs.
* Passion for strategic storytelling, problem solving and creating smart sales collateral.
* Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills. This position is required to develop original written content and present in high profile group environments.
* Must have strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the company while making good, timely decisions in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong project management skills to ensure multiple projects with varying timelines, needs and approvals inputs are completed successfully.
* Prior sales marketing experience is ideal.
Education and Experience:
-Management/Leadership experience required
-3-5 years of relevant experience
-5-10 years of total work experience
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00449 - NYC 1633 Broadway
Job Code: TWCAMK800 Mgr, Marketing Exempt