This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* 10+ years in IT specifically regarding Data Management, data warehousing, ETL and operational datastore initiatives.
* Hands-on Data Profiling 3-5 yrs.
* Proven experience managing a team of 1-4 data quality developers
* Strong understanding and experience with Data Quality and how profiling and controls tie into data quality
* Strong understanding of differences in various profiling and controls
* Proven experience delivering enterprise wide data profiling and control initiatives
* Proven knowledge and experience working with data quality analysts, source matter experts and data stewards.
* Data Profiling Tools (3-5 yrs), DataStage/ETL (4-6yrs), Information Analyzer (3-5yrs), SAS and strong SQL Experience.
* Experience in User Interaction, Business Analysis, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Building, Configuration and Production/Customer support, Maintenance and Enhancements applications.
* Expertise in Extraction, Cleansing, Validating and Integrating of data from multiple systems.
* Generates solutions to complex or unusual problems. Synthesizes information from multiple sources to contribute to the solution of a problem.
* Identifies process flaws and recommends and helps drive change to increase effectiveness. Actively seeks and disseminates information on change in order to minimize resistance
* Facilitates and motivates high performance through collaboration and knowledge sharing. Opens channels of communication across boundaries to facilitate sharing of knowledge and ideas.
* Identify business advantages and improvements of adopting emerging technologies. Conducts formal and informal reviews where successes and mistakes can be distilled into "lessons learned."
* Accounts for own and others' actions within solution provision activities including comprehensive communications with peers and managers. Exploits specialist knowledge to influence solution construction. Gives advice on aligning work processes and procedures with software upgrades.
* Manages complex projects, including interaction with clients and other teams. Influences project strategy by proposing new or alternate solutions. Takes overall responsibility for project outcomes and resource management. Understands the implications and business benefits of all solutions
* Manage day to day data profiling technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities
* Strong Knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, Star Schema, Snow flake Schema, Fact tables and Dimensional tables.
* Experience in Integration of various data sources like TeraData, DB2UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase and Ms-Access