Data Quality Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Data Quality team performs typical data quality activities (planning, identification of issues, root cause analysis, remediation business case, actual remediation where appropriate and monitoring) while respecting the established data governance.
* Oversee daily business area activities, including design and execution of strategy, workload management, monitoring of team performance and continuous development of individuals
* Establish a defined book of work that will address all data qualityrequirements of various groups - agree on milestones and implement delivery plans
* Manage delivery, risk and issues using appropriate reporting
* Drive improvements to maximize value of data quality
* Drive business adoption of data quality activities
* Promote education in data management areas
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years of Investment Banking industry experience, or finance consulting experience
* 3+ years experience working within the Finance or Risk functions
* 7+ years experience working in a data related role, i.e. Data Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Quality etc
* A college degree in analytical or data driven discipline (Engineering, Physical Sciences, Finance, Information Technology)
* Ideally - MBA or advanced degree