Data Warehouse Lead/ Solution Architect (Marketing and Ecommerce) 9/12/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Maintains responsibility for applications dealing with the overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting and advanced mathematical/ scientific software packagesAssesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives; recommends appropriate actionGuides the development team in overall application technology design activities; leads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flowsLeads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model (entity relationships) and data/information flowsAssesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives to recommend appropriate strategic action Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferredApproximately 8-12 years experience in related field Other Information:Data Warehouse Lead/Solution Architect for Marketing and Ecommerce at Office Depot
Core Technical Requirements of the role
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and implementation experience is a must
- Minimum 7 years of ETL tool (Informatica /DataStage /AbInitio) experience.
- Minimum 10 years of combined ETL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Big Data or related DW BI experience
- Demonstrated experience developing medium to large scale operational and data integration ‎projects.
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of architecture, requirement analysis, applications systems design and integration with detailed understanding of applicable programming methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience gathering business requirements and designing advanced BI applications using large datasets
- Strong experience in SQL, Unix and/or Linux with shell scripting experience
- Hands-on implementation experience in Big Data (i.e. Hadoop or equivalent) a plus
- Proven ability to do data management activities, such as data profiling, data modeling, and metadata management a plus
- Experience implementing a Digital Identity Management solution is a plus.
- Experience with ClickStream Analytics is a plus
- Experience with Teradata is a plus
- Experience with Hortonworks Hadoop Development platform is a plus
- Experience in BI Reporting tools like Tableau or MicroStrategy a plus
- Experience in SAS a plus
Office Depot is in the top 10 E-tailers in world and this is exciting opportunity to build BI solutions that improve Marketing and Customer Identification functions. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .