Database Administrator / Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR/ARCHITECT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND ENHANCEMENTS TO THE STATE-WIDE BUDGETING SYSTEM.
LOCATION: LITTLE ROCK, AR
INTERVIEW TYPE: IN-PERSON MUST
Senior Data Base Administrator/Architect to support on-going and new enhancements to the PBAS System.
* Responsible for all aspects of the design, development and delivery of data and database solutions
* Design, develop and deliver / implement data solutions to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging, design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques and development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the data solution.
* Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a small / large application project.
* Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
* Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
Providing database development/administration in an enterprise production environment including server installation, configuration, upgrade, maintenance, performance tuning, optimization, backup/restore, recovery, migration, monitoring.