Database Administrator - ReqCode 16000EFS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Database Administrator is responsible for ensuring performance, integrity and security within the company's production and development infrastructure environments. Working with company leaders across Infrastructure DevOps and Development the DBA will provide subject matter expertise, guidance and delivery for data and related resources within our cloud and internal infrastructures. While this resource should be comfortable across infrastructure best practices, heavier weight is placed specifically on management of data within MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL DBMS.
Qualifications * Provide subject matter expertise as well as best practices management for Enterprise Database Design, Implementation and Management
* Evolve our data architecture in line with our data-driven sports technology enhancements utilizing an experience across clustering, mirroring, data shrink and replication
* Work with our monitoring and infrastructure teams to optimize performance and troubleshooting tools based on understanding of MS SQL Server/Postgres related considerations across CPU, Memory, I/O, Disk Space, etc.
* Define and Maintain all BCDR/HA practices as they relate to our data and logs including Backup, Restore, Continuity, Security, Availability and Data Integrity
* Writing, testing and maintaining Windows / Linux scripts
* Assist Documentation for BCDR, PCI
* Strong knowledge of database administration in a cloud environment (AWS or Azure).
4 year college degree in Business or Computer Science or Exceptional Work Experience
AWS, AZURE, Amazon
Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014 a plus
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50570288.jpg /