Database Administrator - IS ERP Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
* Summary of Position Description
The Database Administrator role is the first level of a two level career path. The Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for the optimal utilization of database resources. The DBA is responsible for development, configuration, optimization, and maintenance of database systems.These could include SQL Server, Oracle, EPIC Cache, and other platforms.In addition to the DBA functions, this position is involved in the definition, development, and maintenance of Internet/Intranet based applications involving back end databases server technologies.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* Certification in a DBA discipline of our current standard devices.
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively train or present to large groups
* Ability to effectively convey and articulate complex concepts and ideas to both technical and non technical staff
* 1+ years of technical experience with building, installing, configuring, and supporting Data
Database Administrator IS ERP Systems