Database Administrator and ETL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY._
_PROJECT DURATION: SEPTEMBER, 2017_
_INTERVIEW MODE: IN-PERSON ONLY_
Our direct client is seeking a contractor to perform in the capacity of Database/ETL Lead Developer for a 12 month assignment. The individual will be accountable for the successful design, development and delivery of ETL, data cleansing and data integration solution to include development of databases to support development, QA and production environments.
* Data analysis and database management
* Maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning
* (Logical) Administration of application objects within database; maintenance of business requirements for database, database schema, data maps, ERDs, application objects (i.e., tables, indexes, views, etc.); performance of database application tuning; provision of business and data requirements and data for capacity planning
* (Physical) Environment-level administration; installation/patch/upgrade of database software; management of HA, database-level security; maintenance of database configuration files and data files; completion of database reorganizations, environment tuning, refreshes, exports and imports, backup and recovery; performance of capacity planning driven by technology and resource usage trends
* IT Industry Experience: 8Years
* Data integration and ETL experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or other industry leading tools: 5Years
* Experience in SQL programming: 8Years
* Experience in designing and developing ETL processes including naming conventions, connection to variety of systems and processing of large volumes: 5Years
* Experience in identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems including creating templates and best practices to maintain mapping inform: 5Years
* Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation: 4Years
* Understanding of MDM, Data warehouse/data marts: 3Years
* Clear understanding and experience with Microsoft platforms to include SSIS, DQS and MDS: 3Years
* Reporting and analytics using SSRS: 3Years