Database Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 3/15/2017
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Designing, modeling, developing and supporting Database Management Systems (DBMS).
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s).
* Designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database schema design to meet system(s) requirements.
* Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
* Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and computing environments.
* Develops an overall data architecture that supports the information needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience in database architecture, data modeling and schema design
* Experience in orchestrating the coordination of data related activities to ensure on-time delivery of data solutions to support business capability requirements including data activity planning, risk mitigation, issue resolution and design negotiation
* Ability to design effective management of reference data
* Familiar with data standards/procedures and data governance and how the governance and data quality policies can be implemented in data integration projects
* Experience in Oracle Data Administration and/or Oracle Application Development
* Experience in SQL or PL/SQL (or comparable language)
* Experience in large scale OLTP and DSS database deployments
* Experience in utilizing the performance tuning tools
* Experience in using ETL tools
* Experience with installing applications on Windows Server
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional role. Designs and supports DBMS of low to medium complexity performed within a broad technical and business context. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or sometimes as a project leader. May coach more junior technical staff. Typically requires four (4) years of work experience in DBA, DBMS design and support and relevant computing environments.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer