This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Santa Clara, CA
Infoblox is seeking a Database Architect with extensive experience in NoSQL, New SQL and traditional SQL databases. The Database Architect will be responsible for database architecture and the design & development of the Infoblox Next Generation Product and Solution offerings. You will be the subject matter expert (SME) in a variety of application areas, establishing principles for data management, data processing and polyglot data persistence architecture.
The successful candidate will be a part of the SaaS team working on cutting edge technologies. Our architecture is container based microservices architecture using the latest technological advances. You will be a part of the team solving massive scale, performance challenges and building a next generation network actionable intelligence products. On top of all this, you will get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds that make up the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
* Define standards and polyglot database persistence NoSQL/SQL
* Design and architect database solutions involving sharding, high-availability, clustering, data modeling and monitoring
* Work closely with the rest of the Architecture team, Product Management and various cross functional groups in all phases of product development in order to ensure a high quality product release
* 15+ years of experience in software development with demonstrated experience in scalable data architectures and design
* In-depth understanding of general architecture/concepts of distributed database systems NoSQL/SQL (Cassandra, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Hadoop/HBase, Neo4j, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
* Expertise with data access and modeling using NoSQL and relational data stores
* Expertise in sharding, replication and clustering techniques, as well as designing/building HQ multi-datacenter database deployments
* Familiarity with developing applications for SaaS-hybrid cloud environments such as AWS, OpenStack and/or VMware
* Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, IPAM is an added bonus
* Bachelor s degree in CS, CE or EE is required
* Masters in CS, CE, or EE is preferred
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
Besides working in a world class team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. Onsite massages, culture clubs, onsite farmer s market, 24/7 access to the onsite gym, chef-on-site days, free dinners, free EV charging stations, onsite basketball court, SJ shark s tickets and many more perks!
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.