This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: DATABASE DEVELOPER
PHONE THEN IN PERSON
FORT MILL SC USA 29715
* SSIS (RECENT EXPERIENCE)
* SQL SERVER (RECENT EXPERIENCE)
* C# (RECENT EXPERIENCE)
* The Database & ETL Developer is responsible for working with business analysts and business users to gather and interpret business requirements for multiple financial and healthcare systems including large data warehouses.
* The successful candidate will create technical designs within the existing architecture and develop complex SQL query logic to accomplish the task.
* Design and develops database applications using SQL Server Integration Services, C#, TSQL and Stored Procedures.
* Consult with the business to determine logical design for new business solutions according to existing data architecture Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, and re-factor inefficient code
* Follows data standards, resolves data issues, completes unit testing and completes system documentation for ETL processes
* Collaborate with business analysts, source system experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
* Collaborate with IT operations and testing organizations to ensure timely releases of projects and database environments are sustainable
* Collaborate with IT operations for support in problem resolution and root cause analysis.
* Support IT staff and business users in the development, usage and troubleshooting of database-driven applications Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
* Ensure development follows the Lash Group SDLC process.
* SQL Server programming experience.
* SQL Server Database Architecture and Design (OLTP/OLAP), and SQL Server Database Programming and Development.
* SQL Server 2008 or newer.
* Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and ETL development.
* C# development experience.
* Web service development experience a plus.