This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB #: 16081801-SDIT
KEY WORDS: Database Developer, DB Developer, MySQL Developer, MY SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Database Administrator, Database Admin, DB Admin, Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehouse, Data Warehousing, Pentaho
Enjoy working with a smart and innovative team that is using some of the latest technologies! Looking for an experienced Database Developer with specific experiences with MySQL. This is a direct hire opportunity to for a local San Diego company that has a great reputation and is steadily growing.
* Develop Database structure to Improve operations and support the next generation of services
* Update aging structures with new and improved Databases while keeping security issues in mind
* Support billing system operations (Pentaho, 3rd Party, or similar)
* Business Intelligence and Dashboarding experiences are also beneficial
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
* $90,000 to $ 110,000
* Excellent Paid Health benefits
* Awesome work environment
* Growth Potential
Needed to be successful:
* Skilled with MySQL Database Administration
* Ability to Develop Reports and work with other MySQL Tools
* Experienced in SQL Development
* Skilled with all things SQL - Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.
* Familiarity with PHP software development environments
* Experience with VOIP or related operations
* Mongo DB
* Bachelor's degree or greater is beneficial but equivalent work experience is satisfactory