Database ETL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, long range requirements, operational guidelines and protection
* Provide database expertise to the software development team in the design, development and maintenance of the core database
* Developing the ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and tools needed to migrate this data
* Develop cross validation rules to ensure mapping accuracy
* Collaborate with vendors and internal management to help drive implementation of data migration with the mapping of data used in custom web metric reporting tools and dashboards
* Bachelor of Science degree
* 3+ years in a database administration and/or application development role
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 such as Transact-SQL, replication, DTS/SSIS packages, SQL Agent jobs, SQL Reporting Services, and ActiveX scripting
* Familiar with Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, and Excel), Windows Operating Systems, Windows Server Applications (IIS, Cluster Administrator, Terminal Services), Miscellaneous Support Tools (Crystal Reports, WinZip, FTP)