Database Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Great Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company!
Looking for highly a motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of database security products in a large database environment to be part of a team of database security engineers. This position will implement, develop and test database security tools and processes to provide controls around privileged database users and access management. Provides implementation, monitoring and supporting of the data protection and database auditing tools. This position works closely with the database and security engineering teams for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, alerting and reporting solutions.
* This role will allow learning and growth on our database platform and security technologies.
* This role may provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring and updates once every 4 to 5 weeks.
* 5+ years database design and administration experience.
* 2+ year database auditing and monitoring
* Experience with implementation of Guardium S-Gate, Oracle Database Vault , or comparable data isolation product
* Experience and proven understanding of managing database audit events and audit records.
* Experience and proven understanding of managing database roles, database logins, users, and user profiles.
* Experience and proven understanding of managing system and database traces and trace files.
* Experience with interpreting requirements and implementing Use-Cases
* Strong proven verbal and written communication skills, including business and technical writing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to interface with all organizational levels.
* Experience in preparing Business Requirements Documentation, Test Plan and Test scripts.
* Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions.
* Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage sometimes competing priorities
* Application security planning and security architecture experience.
* Knowledge of database firewall and policies
* Knowledge of impact analysis, and risk analysis as they apply to extremely complex applications.
* Experience in Information Security and/or relevant education/certifications
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.